Industries We Serve
Onvia researches and tracks spending activity at every level of government and in every industry sector. To help our clients more quickly locate the bids and RFPs that match their respective products and services, we’ve subdivided the Onvia Online Database into 13 industry verticals.
- Architectural and Engineering Services: Includes design/civil engineering, environmental services, planning and surveying.
- Business Services and Consulting: Includes economic studies, management consulting, marketing/PR, human resources consulting, printing/mailing, and training.
- Construction Services and Building Supplies: Includes construction management, heavy equipment, building products, general contracting, construction trades, and transportation and utilities projects.
- Energy: Includes energy consulting, power generation facilities and transmission infrastructure, and maintenance for power-generation facilities and equipment.
- Financial Services and Insurance: Includes auditing and financial products.
- Healthcare and Medical Equipment: Includes healthcare services, supplies and hospital operations.
- Homeland Security: Includes procurements associated with Department of Homeland Security initiatives, emergency preparedness, scanning/detection equipment, and security consulting.
- Industrial Supplies: Includes fuels, safety equipment, janitorial supplies, and food services.
- IT/Telecommunications: Includes computer hardware, wireless equipment and services, software, and information-systems consulting.
- Office Equipment: Includes furnishings, workstations, and paper and printing supplies and equipment.
- Operations and Maintenance: Includes O&M services for facilities and infrastructure, equipment and supplies.
- Transportation Equipment: Includes vehicles of all types and vehicle services and parts.
- Water: Includes clean water, wastewater, and groundwater and hydrogeology services.